Resources on Estonia - Economics
- BOOKS: Books on the Estonian economy are shelved on the Lower Ground Floor. The section E.XVI.1 is particularly relevant.
- JOURNALS and NEWSPAPERS: UCL SSEES Library journals and newspapers covering Estonia are kept on the Lower Ground Floor in alphabetical order. Please also check our growing number of online resources for journals and newspapers.
ONLINE RESOURCES: Economics and Statistics
- Baltic News Service (BNS): News from the BNS agency based in the Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Distributes daily around 1,000 news items in Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Russian and English.
- OECD Economic Surveys: Estonia – since 2009
- Estonian Economy & Monetary Policy – since 2008
- Estonia food & drink report – since 2009
- Estonia Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report – since 2009
- Country Economic Forecast : Estonia – since 2010
- CountryWatch Forecast Brief – Estonia – since 2010
- Country Industry Forecast – Estonia – since 2010
- Global Energy Market Research: Estonia – since 2009
- Annual Report (Bank of Estonia) – since 2008
- Financial Stability Review (Bank of Estonia) – since 2008
- Balance of Payments (Bank of Estonia) – since 2008
- Estonia Freight Transport Report – since 2009
- Estonia Telecommunications Report – since 2009
- Estonia Autos Report – since 2009
- Estonia infrastructure report – since 2009
- Estonia Insurance Report – since 2009
- Estonia Shipping Report – since 2010
- Estonia Country Review – since 2000
- Estonia Country Monitor – since 1998
- Discussions on Estonian economic policy: Theory and practice of economic policy.
Technological & Economic Development of Economy – since 2005
See also collection of UCL SSEES working papers a collection of research papers reflecting the interests of the economics and business group within UCL SSEES.
For general resources on the economy see our 'Economics and Business' guide.