Primary resources (i.e. data-rich source material, factual, raw data with little or no commentary or interpretation)
- Manuscriptorium: provides access to over 5 million images of manuscripts, incunabula, early printed books and maps.
- Mass Media in Russia: complete runs of kopeck (penny) newspapers, the most widely circulated newspapers in Russia at the beginning of the 20th century.
- Russian Anarchist Periodicals: a collection of newspapers and journals published by the most radical political forces in Russia in the early 20th century.
- Stalin Digital Archive: a collection of archival and research documents from the Russian State Archive of Social and Political History.
- Pro-Quest Historical Newspapers: a collection of U.K. and U.S. newspapers from the first issue of publication, including the Guardian, Observer and Wall Street Journal.
Secondary resources (commentary and analysis of raw data, news and current affairs)
- Central and Eastern European Online Library: Online archive of full text articles from over 250 humanities and social science journals, electronic books and re-digitized documents pertaining to Central, Eastern and South-Eastern European topics.
- Oxford Scholarship Online: full text of over 1200 books from the Oxford University Press in the areas of economics, finance, history, philosophy, political science and religion.